Who Are McCauley Imaging?
We are based in Hayes, West London. Specialising in Commercial Photography and 360 Virtual Tours for websites. Providing our service to only businesses. Since 2011, we have been producing high quality virtual tours and photographs for very selective clients. Our small team is dedicated to every project. Making sure our clients are 100% satisfied with the final presentation. We create virtual tours that best show your location to your clients’ weather they are coming from around the world or around the corner.
The Benefits of Using McCauley Imaging
- Employing photographers and virtual tour creators that have 5+ years in the industry and with formal training.
- As trained photographers producing the highest quality images for your ad campaigns and virtual tours.
- Access to the newest technologies lets us produce photographs and virtual tours that are useable for several years.
- The virtual tours we create for our clients have been used to great effect on their website.
- When commissioned for a project we provide a straightforward and efficient service from beginning to end making clients feel relaxed and worry free.
The People Behind McCauley Imaging
The proprietor is Steven McCauley. A photographer and virtual tour creator for over 5 years with degree level training. Steven only hires people that keep his standard of high quality. Managing every project personally to insure quality is kept for all clients. Retouchers have been hand selected for your project to be sure everything comes out to your likening.
McCauley Imaging Ltd
Registered in England & Wales: 08118015
Registered Office: 30 Normandy Drive, Hayes, Middlesex, United Kingdom
VAT Number: 137 5702 11
Call for appointment.
Monday To Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday 10:00am – 1:00pm
(Call on the mobile number at anytime)
What McCauley Imaging Can Do For You?
Virtual Tour Creators
Recommending locations that will benefit your virtual tour. A custom design and layout to match your website. Photographing your location in the best weather conditions and regularly checking weather forecasts for outside accessibility. Suggestions on room design to give best visual layout. Retouchers with technical knowhow on what makes virtual tours look best. Providing hosting services to reduce your server load at peak times. Customer services that always help in your virtual tour enquiries.
During the initial meeting we ask questions to determine your success criteria. The questions are to make sure we provide images your looking for [more information in future articles]. Hiring and setting up the shoot so you don’t have too. Keeping you informed and up-to-date with everything you need to know. Whenever possible to include you in the image making process for your opinion. High quality images straight out of camera that your editor can use or use our excellent Retouchers. A wide range of services that are targeted towards your business needs.
Photography Services List
- Aerial Photography (Summer 2013)
- Architectural Photography
- Behind The Scenes Photography
- Corporate Event Photography
- Corporate Portrait Photography
- Fashion & Beauty Photography
- Food & Drink Photography
- Gigapixel Photography (Winter 2012)
- Industrial Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Panoramic Photography
- Product Photography
Active Members of Professional Associations:
Canon Professional Services: Makes sure all our camera equipment is regularly maintained. Avoiding problems whiles undertaking your project.